UC Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064-1077
© UC Santa Cruz
How to Edit a Returned Requisition
Summary: Learn how to resubmit a returned requisition.
- If line item details are not correct, approvers and Procurement staff are able to choose Return to Requisitioner to send the order back for corrections. When a requisition is returned to an end user, they can edit the cart and resubmit the requisition. CruzBuy will repeat the workflow process, retaining the requisition number, the current state of the requisition, and any history of that requisition. After a requisition has been returned to the requisitioner it will not be found via a PR search, unless it gets resubmitted.
- The person rejecting the requisition has the option of entering a comment detailing the reason for returning the requisition. If the requisitioner has enabled email notifications for PR rejected/returned, an email with the reason will be sent to the requisitioner.
- To access the returned cart, click carts (1), then draft carts (2) and then the Shopping Cart Name (3).
- The notes are maintained in the requisition's history and can be viewed at any time as a reference.
- This cart can be edited as if it were a fresh cart. You can edit or add items, change shipping/account information, etc. If you want to start over completely, use the Delete button on the right side of the screen, and then use Create Cart or home/shop in the upper left corner. See Completing a Requisition.
[Top of Page]
Last revised: August 07, 2009 (am)
[CruzBuy Reference Manual TOC ]