UC Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064-1077
© UC Santa Cruz
Summary: Learn how to obtain temporary staffing services
What You Need to Know
- Tempoary staffing services can be acquired from UCSC’s primary staffing provider, Spherion/Randstad, or other suppliers with which the University of California has established a systemwide agreement.
- Services from Spherion/Randstad are ordered using the Spherion/Randstad Online Exchange and paid with a ‘cardless account’ issued by US Bank.
- Your divisional service team representative in Procurement Services can provide you with a complete list of available temporary staffing suppliers and instructions for establishing orders with providers other than Spherion/Randstad.
What You Need to Do
- To order temporary staffing services from Spherion/Randstad, campus users should first request a UC Santa Cruz cardless account for making payments to Spherion/Randstad. See How to Obtain a Cardless Account.
- Review the user procedures for managing a Spherion/Randstad cardless account through US Bank. The Cardless Account Guide explains what you need to know.
- Use the Spherion/Randstad Online Exchange system to request a temporary staffing assignment online. As a new user, you will be prompted to set up a user name and password.
- Spherion/Randstad uses an online Enterprise Time Capture system (ETC) for time tracking. Access is granted to campus users when the temp’s assignment begins.
Spherion/Randstad UCSC Account Manager/Onsite Supervisor:
[Top of Page]
Last revised: May 27, 2009 (am)